2022 Petition Forms
The forms required to appear on the May 17, 2022 primary ballot are provided below. The following instructions for persons desiring to be elected to the Pike County Democratic Committee or another office are NOT exhaustive. Please CONTACT the committee if you required additional assistance.
- Election Day (PA Primary) is Tuesay, May 17.
- According to our bylaws you MUST be an ELECTED/RE-ELECTED member of the committee to vote in the reorganization meeting in June. This means you must either gather 10 signatures on a petition and appear on the ballot, or get 10 Democrats to write you in on election day or on their mail-in ballot.
- You may begin gathering petition signatures now (Feb 25, 2022).
- Petition forms MUST be printed on two sides of a single sheet of paper.
- If you are unable to circulate your own petitions during the petition period due to absence from the county or other reason, you may recruit assistance from other qualified county electors. These persons must sign the circulator's section on the back of the petition.
- Your petition(s) must be accompanied by a Candidate's Affidavit. NOTE: If you are unable to acquire a notary's seal on the affidavit, you may submit an Unsworn Declaration in addition to the affidavit. If you are absent during the petition period, you may download and complete these forms and deliver them to one of your petition circulators in time to deliver them with your petitions to the Elections Office.
- Petitions and the accompanying forms must be delivered to the Pike County elections office located at 506 Broad Street, Milford, PA, no later than Tuesday, March 15 at 4:30 PM